1. Don’t tolerate the intolerable. Hold yourself and others to high standards. Once you stop accepting below par results, you will have more energy for the things that matter the most.
2. Finish what you start. By completing what you start, you can experience peace and move on with your life.
3. Simplify. Balance can easily be achieved if you de-clutter your life—physically, mentally, and spiritually.
4. Reinforce your structures. Make sure your own needs are met and your foundations are solid. You will notice that confidence will replace your fears.
5. Keep what matters close. Organize your life so that it revolves around the things that matter most to you.
6. Always create. Don’t lose your imaginative side. Constantly try new things, experiment with old things, and always strive to improve.
7. Strengthen. Just like muscles, your strengths need to be tested, pushed, and built upon in order to become more solid.
8. Reserve. Learn how to stockpile in every aspect of your life. The more prepared you are, the more leverage you have, and the more opportunities will come your way.
9. Incorporate. Be aware of how the different aspects of your life fit together. Strive to maintain adhesion and connectivity in your life.
10. Mastery. Make sure to constantly work at all of your unique elements. Through attentive care, you can polish your life into a work of art.
To Your Continued Success!
Always Leading Up,